feel free to do this and send it to me, so that i can see your results...
1. What time is it? 2:08 am.
2. Name as it appears on your birth Certificate? Her Imperial Brattiness, the Princess Annabella.
3. Any nicknames? Latha, Anneke, Princess, Chechi, Akka, Anakin, Nekes, Banana, Narcissus.
4. Parents name? John and Molly.
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: zero.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? the first week of january.
7. Pets? one AKC'd german shepherd, Rani, age 8 this summer...assorted boys.
8. Favorite animal? elephants. dogs. lemurs. tigers.
9. Tattoo? never. won't date ink, either. i'm not wt.
10. How much do you love your job or jobs? I have no job. Ask me in a few months.
11. Birthplace? Loma Linda, CA.
12. Favorite vacation spot? London. Miami.
13. Been to Africa? No.
14. Ever stolen traffic signs? No.
15. Ever been in a car crash? Sigh. two.
16. Croutons or Bacon Bits? croutons.
17. 2-door or 4-door car? two.
18. Coffee? Decaf. Cappuccino. All day long.
19. Salad Dressing? Extra virgin olive oil and Balsamic.
20. Gore or Bush? gore. b/c i was a mccain-iac.
21. Favorite Number? don't have one.
22. RECENT Movie? Along came Polly.
23. Favorite color? Horizon blue.
24. Favorite Holiday? now, it's New Year's Eve! (thanks s and molly) :)
25. Favorite Food? Gaylord's for north (SF). Udupi for south (SF and DC). Ray's for pizza (NYC). Piatti for italian (SF). Cafe Izmir for middle eastern (Dallas). Dos Coyotes (Davis) and Chuy's (Dallas and Austin)for tex-mex. Monica's Aca y Alla for new mex (Dallas). Baghdad Cafe (SF) for fries. La Madeleine (DC and Dallas) for french. Stacks (SF) for french toast....
26. Favorite day of the week? any day that i'm happy.
27. Song of the moment? whatever plays in the Axe commercial..."give me love"?
28. TV Show? Elimidate. The Apprentice.
29. Toothpaste? Tom's of Maine, organic fennel, for sensitive teeth. Sensodyne from the UK.
30. Most recently read book? "Jitterbug Perfume" by Tom Robbins
31. Perfume/Cologne? several. when i'm slumming...clean, chanel chance, body shop white musk, demeter's ginger ale, pure patchouli oil...and other things i'll never tell. my perfume is my business.
32. Favorite scent? the inside of a pears soap box, also what boys smell like when they kiss you good-bye on the forehead before they leave for work.
33. Favorite things? there's a whole list on my blog
34. Fast Food place? in CA- del taco and jack in the crack...in TX- whataburger...G.O.A.T.
35. When was your last hospital visit? november...for some blood work, i think.
36. Favorite drink? Johnny Walker GOLD label and vintage coke out of the glass bottle.
37. How many times did you fail your drivers license exam? never failed it.
38. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? a MILF-ed out wife with 2-3 kids, a publishing deal and a 911. and the same face and body.
39. What do you do most often when you are bored? sleep.
40. Favorite quote? i have loads. but "well behaved women rarely make history" is nice.
41. Eye color? Brown.
42. Favorite Fictional Male Character? Jesus Christ, as i imagined him as a child.
43. Favorite Fictional Female Character? me.
44. NY or LA? NY
45. What's your million dollar scheme? write a bestseller.
46. Favorite movies? Sound of music, Bridget Jone's diary, Gone with the Wind...
47. Favorite bands? the Pixies, the Smiths, the Cure, Travis...see a few 100 more on the "about me" page
48. Favorite book? a suitable boy, a river sutra, the namesake, so many more...
49. Favorite magazine? W. vogue. vogue uk. allure. time. economist. maxim.
50. Best frivolous thing? me.
51. What words or phrases do you overuse? apposite. egregious. ephemeral. me. i. fuck. no.
52. What was the name of your childhood blanket? didn't have one.
53. What's your biggest fear? failing when i've been given so much.
54. Ice cream flavor? coffee or bailey's haggen daz. hazelnut gelati. rocky road.
55. Sport? futbol.
56. What time is it now? 2:42