- i exfoliated with cotton blossom salt scrub.
- wore the ancient polo denim shirt that got me through college, for the first time in at LEAST nine years.
- burned the brazilian girls CD (totally legit-- paid for it.)
- burned the Verve-remixed CD (ditto)
- burned Piracy funds Terrorism Vol. 1 by MIA/diplo (totally free)
- decided that mike is right, LCD Soundsystem is hot.
- ate a perfect banana.
- read the nypost "mudslide edition!"
- drank nestle quik chocolate milk, in honour of my faaaave cousin, who called me at 1am (it's our thing...choc milk, that is)
- shook my butt while in the car, at a light, to MIA over the Neptunes.
- showered AGAIN to "reboot" my day, since no outfit or hairstyle felt right
- found "right" in navy lacoste, chip+pepper, nike trail runners...and a tartan-ribbon-trimmed PONYTAIL!
- tried and adored new Loreal eyeshadow quad, which was free at Ulta, since i bought any Loreal mascara (w00t!)
- WENT TO MY FIRST NATIONALS GAME!
- WENT TO MY FIRST GAME AT RFK STADIUM, PERIOD!
- sat in primo, fly-ball territory in sweeeeeet seats.
- bought a guy two beers but said, "you best be puttin' out tonight, BITCH" while the old man who took my money howled with hysterics (it was my janani moment, what can i say...i read her today)
- became a nervous wreck when washington looked like they MIGHT beat the cubs after all...
- got home earlier b/c i convinced my party to take the metro in the wrong direction, so we could get off one stop away and get back ON the train going in our direction, right before it stopped at the stadium where a few thousand people were waiting.
- had the awesome, all-american night you just read about, b/c i stayed totally in the moment and wouldn't let my friends give up, even after the people who had their tickets stiffed them. i didn't go all that way on the orange line to NOT see some baseball. scalpers have a purpose, too. shhhh. ;)
tomorrow: late lunch in delaware, dinner in north jersey. no philly at all, it seems. :(