"Why do you feel compelled to plaster yourself (aka these rather odd pictures, some them with you in scantily clad outfits) on the Internet like this...have you asked the 'real' you that? Not the you that comes back with harsh, biting comments, but the real you... Do you have such little value for your integrity...
That said - some of your writing is really good."
oy vey, where do i fucking commence with this one?
1) "that said", thank you for liking my writing despite your tatti taste in girly pictures.
2) why do YOU feel compelled to comment on my blog?
3) that is a picture of a possum. and it is FULLY clothed. er, furred. whatever.
4) my, my, my. do not presume that you are so familiar with me, that you can discern that there is a "real" me. fyi, there is no "fake" me. i am a very complicated, dynamic, paradigm-shattering, foul-mouthed, occasionally creative pain in your ass you can't get enough of. do us all a favour and retire your armchair psych. degree- you haven't figured me out. no one has. the "fake me" that returns with harsh, biting comments is very much me. like elizabeth, "i am my father's daughter." you don't know me, or else you'd be fully cognizant of the fact that i am vituperative in person as well-- if not more so. my online persona is scarily close to my flesh one. my mom reads this blog. she lives with me and my potty mouth. if she ain't trippin' who the fcuk are you to do so? you see, i am not a "nice" girl, not by your bullshit definitions. and that thrills me to no end. because living down to your standards would make me contemplate suicide. or heavy drugs. or both.
5) google define "integrity" and it returns with "moral soundness" and "an unbroken...totality". i am not broken, i am complete and as for my moral soundness? G-D knows what transpires in this cold black heart, and he hasn't nailed me with a thunderbolt yet. the communion chalice didn't turn black when i sipped from it last week, and the church is still standing despite my immoral presence within it. seriously, cast aspersions elsewhere. let the anonymous chicken who posts insulting words-- yet is without sin-- cast the first comment or stone, to paraphrase the good book. kiss my church-going ass.
sigh. well. at least i wasn't consumed with boredom at work for ten minutes. fuck you, surf through.